Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Better days will come

Name:Christopher
Age:21
Race:biracial (black&chinese
Relationship :Single
Kids:2
Job:unemployed (Drug Dealer)
Education:Dropped out
Living situation:Live with his grandma


Hey what’s up my name is Christopher but they call me big Chris .I live in Baton Rouge  .I have two  adorable loving kids I love  to the fullest.I am 21 years old .Im black and Chinese .Im single right now . I dropped out of high school because I didn’t feel smart as the others . So right now I work as selling drugs on the block .I also live with my grandma  she stays in a nice 3 bedroom apartment because my other brothers stay there as well .I don’t know much about school or have a education but I’m willing to go back and get my ged n diploma . I’m trying my best and to do my best for me &my li ones my kids motivate me to get up everyday n go to work .So one day I ask a dude on the block for to loan me 3grams until I get back on my li hustle .So 2 weeks later some pass ol dude came looking for me told em aye look bruh ion have it right now so next day I had it so he saw me but kept going then later on that night I was out on the block next thing u know I hear  bah bah bah it hit me I was tryna run but the bullet caught up to me I got shot in my leg & arm they called my grandma and told her what had happened so she rushed to the emergency room ASAP stayed in their about 2 to 3 weeks after they released me got out was doin good went back college &getting my education so I can do better for my kids they need me better then anybody a&anything .

No comments:

Post a Comment